Follow below steps to get your Crocs Size!
1) Place a piece of blank paper or A4 paper on a hard floor.2) Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness.
3) Holding a pencil vertically, place a mark at the end of your heel.
4) Place another mark at the tip of your longest toe.
5) Mark the sides of your foot at the widest part.
6) Measure your other foot using the same method.
7) To find your size,please refer the measurements in milimeters/inches below.
8) If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement larger than the other, always move up to the large one.
OUR BEST RECOMMENDATION? Drop by to any Crocs Shop and try it out!